Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Help with no strings attached.

I have people call me frequently and ask questions. I often end up coaching them through fixing the problem if they are mechanical at all. Having this type of open door policy adds value to using my company. I hope that when they have something that they cannot handle they will remember that I was the one who helped them and call me for service.
I have been in this business about 20 years and 20 years in this type of service business gives me a vast array of experiences. I am often reminded that I haven't seen it all. And I am continually humbled by the continual learning that I must do to keep on top of my game. We have new products all the time and we are expected to learn them and be able to fix them. Now I will not tell you that I know everything, but I can find out from somewhere the info needed to fix your problem. You have to be like a hound dog on a scent when it comes to fixing peoples problems. That is why they call you. They don't want to think about it. That is exactly what we do. Fix problems!!


www.mcconnellphac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment