Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Most Important Call.

It seems that many of you out there won't call me until you have a major break down. Now I am not unlike you in that I would probably put off calling me until then too. But this is your encouragement to call me about your air conditioner before that major break down. We can work in a service call and clean and check and charge (if needed) very quickly and have you set for the season. All it takes is a call. If you mention that you read about this on my blog, I am offering a $49.00 discount. That is a great deal and makes it worth reading this from time to time. I also offer some of the best deals going. Preferred Client Club memberships. Basically this is what I call my service agreements. Rather than bore you with the details, you can go to my website and read about all of the benefits of being a Preferred Client Club member. This is a very good deal. Check it out.

www.mcconnellphac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment